Saturday, March 26, 2011

Springing Into The New Season


Ciao!
The new blogger is finally making posts. Keeping you updated on trends and typing away all the news that's fit to print.

First, a little introduction.

My name is Christine Hernandez, a journalism major at California State University, Long Beach. Growing up in a family with an Italian, Spanish/Mexican mix, it was hard to ignore the beauty of fashion found on the pages of GQ, on the runways of Milan and on the patterns of my mother's vestiti vintage.

I've been with S.I.F on an on/off relationship because of Long Beach State's high demands, but nevertheless, I have to say that the club keeps its members well-informed with events, internships and job opportunities. Join it!

If you're drop-dead serious about fashion, always cutting out pieces of magazine articles and spending hours drawing and sewing your creatively-crafted outfits-- or simply have a passion for fashion, then add our club's blog, visit us frequently and read on fashioneers.

Can't get enough? Then read on! Check out SIF's blog where I'm posting about all things fashion:

Hasta Luego!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment